avg. Google Search Network click-through rate (6X the avg. CTR of 2.69%)
avg. GDN click-through rate
avg. Facebook Catalog Ad click-through rate
increase in year-on-year online sales
The challenge was to create an omnichannel model that would complement the brand’s current set-up. The primary focus was clearly defined into two aspects – brand recognition and performance.
- Focussing evenly on all online & offline brand assets
- Upgrading the website to PHP 7
- Setting up Google My Business & Facebook Location pages for all 56 locations
- Integrating analytics for data modelling
- Creating assets for LIVE catalog ads from the website
Using Facebook Catalog and Google Merchant Center, we increased online sales, and utilised abandoned cart emails and remarketing strategies to drive additional transactions.
While Facebook Location pages increased offline traffic, our Google Ads utilised the location extensions from Google My Business pages to drive offline sales.