increase in sales in 3 months during lockdown
increase in online sales in 3 months
increase in website traffic in 3 months
increase in organic traffic
Post-pandemic, due to the lockdown, offline sales suffered a massive hit. The challenge was to counter this situation effectively. So, we decided to implement the best practices to convert users online at a lower Return on Ad Spends, and set up new channels for selling.
- Creating a consistent Name-Address-Phone No. (NAP) for advanced local SEO
- Setting up Google My Business pages for all locations
- Upgrading the website to reduce page loading time and to accept online payments
- Integrating analytics for data modelling
- Creating product feeds from the website for direct promotion through the respective platforms
We implemented rich snippets and surfaces across Google to increase the website traffic. Using Facebook Catalog and Google Merchant Center, we increased online sales exponentially. Moreover, we utilised remarketing strategies to initiate additional sales and achieve more than the set target.
Our Google Ads utilised the location extensions from Google My Business pages to drive offline sales. We also used the GMB pages to promote offers, which showed up in organic searches, leading to a subsequent increase in the offline sales.